Thursday, August 28, 2014

Disneyland Expo

Hey guys! Today was a wonderful, long day of playing in the parks and going to the Health & Fitness Expo (twice!)

First off, we are staying in my most favorite hotel on the planet. At least out of all the hotels I've ever been to. As proof I submit a picture of the lobby: 
And my room:
And the common area of my room: 
And then the view from my room: 
One more at night:
**we don't always get this view, sometimes we get the parking lot. But we really lucked out this time! 

I spent the majority of the day in Disneyland with my family. We had a blast! Around 11 we left to go check out the expo. 
Look at this cute running Mickey!
Package pick-up went really smoothly. 
The only hitch was when we went to sign up for a time to try the runDisney New Balance shoes. We were told that they had no more times for the day, which made me really sad because we're leaving tomorrow! But my brother-in-law tried signing us up online on his phone anyway...and it worked! And then not even 5 minutes later every slot was gone! Wahoo! But the estimated time was 5:50. So what followed was a day of checking the inventory on my phone almost obsessively. But after a little stress and a long nap, I ran back to the expo and got these:
Even the box is darling! Expo round 2 was a rousing success and cost me way too much money. But I love everything. I got a new gadget to try so I'll have to give a review once I give it a shot! 

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Question of the Day: What is the best ride at Disneyland? There is a correct answer. 😜


 


 


 

 

 

 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment