Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend

Hi all! So I'm sorry I've been so MIA. I've just got in a couple bad habits and not blogging is one of them.  

But right at this very moment I'm on my way to Disneyland to run the Family 5k for Half Marathon weekend. The original plan was to run the 10k this weekend but it was sold out by the time I got on the computer that day so I could only get into the 5k.

I'm going to try and blog everyday for this trip. Tomorrow is the Expo and I'm really looking forward to package pickup and looking at the New Balance runDisney shoes! In case you haven't seen them here is what they look like!


I'm going to try and get those cute blue Cinderella ones, even though she is not my most favorite princess. I just love that shoe!

I'm going to be running as Rapunzel on Friday. I'll post a picture later because my skirt is packed. But here is a picture of the shirt I made for my brother. Bet you can't guess who he's dressing up as.


Ok well I'll be back tomorrow with an expo review! 

And here is a picture of some lightning we saw on the drive last night! Scary cool! I loved it!



Question of the day: Have you ever worn a costume while running/walking?


No comments:

Post a Comment