Monday, September 1, 2014

Changes

Hey there!

So you may notice that there is a change to my blog. Or maybe you didn't. (Hey, I won't judge your observation skills)
Evidence of my nerdiness, I painted a Jack
pumpkin last Halloween while wearing a
Dr. Hooves tee.



I do have a rationale for this.
1) I don't really have a big following, so a change won't affect traffic that much.
2) What if I want to write about something not Disney or running related? This will still mainly be about me trying to get healthier, better, and more awesome and hopefully it will still help some people.
3) I LOVE Disney. I really do, but I also love MANY geek things as well.
4) I don't want any legal issues. Not that I think any big wigs at Disney will read this, but just as a preventative measure.

Well, today is Labor Day and I am at work. Boo. But I did just take off almost a week for the Disneyland 5k trip and then I'll be off Thursday and Friday for Salt Lake Comic Con which I am super
stoked for.
This was me at FanX in April of this year!


I am really glad to be back to blogging on a computer! It is so much faster than blogging on my iphone!

I've got to get back to work, but I'll be here again soon with a couple product reviews and new workout regimens!

Stay Awesome!


Question of the Day: What do you think of the changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment